Sunday 28 March 2010

Rudolf 3

Hello everyone!! I come with a costume update!! Finally, XD

Unfortunately we had to change around the costume plans so Alain is currently postponed until further notice. Instead I will be wearing Crown Prince Rudolf at May Expo instead. Which is why I come with an update for him!!

The fabric has been bought for a few weeks now but I didn't get a chance to start on him until today.

The fabric has been cut out for the base of the jacket and it has nearly been entirely machine tacked. Just the sleaves left to tack, but I need the black fabric before I can do that.


That is all that has been done so far. Next stage is to finish the base, with the black cuffs and the red collar. Then once it's fitted, the lining will be done. And then it's decoration time. So much edging and accents... they will likely kill me. But it will be SO worth it in the end.

That's it for now. Obviously I will keep you all updated with all of my cosplay progress. ^^ Hopefully it won't be too long before my next update. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment